References - Mobility Management
Redevelopment of the Sustainable Traffic Concept in Buckenhof
The feasibility study was aimed at redesigning the split of the existing space on the main road through the district of Buckenhof. The main focus was on the enhancement of the network structure for bicycle traffic, public transport and walking.
Following an analysis of the given usages and their overlaps, two variants of traffic management were developed. The network concept for the various modes of transport is based on the German guidelines ERA, EFA and RASt.
This resulted in recommendations for the implementation of the redesign in the form of schematic sketches and road cross-sections for homogeneous sections.
Local authority of Buckenhof
06/2019 – 11/2019
- Analysis of the current traffic-related situation on site
- Traffic surveys
- Incorporation of future planning
- Specification of homogeneous sections
- Conception of proposed measures including schematic sketches
- Development of road cross-sections in accordance with the German guidelines ERA, EFA and RASt