References - Conception
Microscopic Traffic Analyses
PTV Vissim is the leading application for behaviour-based, microscopic traffic simulation. It enables the user to map all traffic participants and their interactions in a model. The model can be adapted to specific traffic situations in reality using several parameters and optional settings, and it can be validated based on the results of traffic surveys.
The creation of a model of this kind helps with the evaluation and forecast of complex traffic situations, the creation of signal controls and the verification of hub efficiency.
The impacts of construction measures, changes in traffic control or routing can be identified and reviewed prior to execution.
Technical results can be shared with wide audiences in a clear and visually appealing way as 3D simulations.
City of Erlangen
Zweckverband Nahverkehr Amberg-Sulzbach
KIB Projekt GmbH
Kenya Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure (MoTI)
Addis Ababa City Administration Road Traffic Management Agency
- Verification of hub efficiency
- Acceleration of public transport
- Feasibility study for the creation of a bus traffic hub
- Traffic-related comparing evaluations of changed one-way traffic rules
- Forecast of the impact of new constructions on the surrounding street network
- Comparison of conceptional designs for the integration of a parking facility in the street network