Extension of tramline in northern Nuremberg
PB CONSULT was assigned to support the project management of the new tramline between Thon and Am Wegfeld, which is already in construction.
The project includes the extension of the existing line 4 with 2.5 kilometers of double track rail, the new construction of 4 line stations, one terminal with terminal loop as well as the construction and restoration of several civil engineering buildings.
Furthermore the project includes a new track construction on the whole section, rail substitution of 450 meters as maintenance measure as well as extensive relocation of gas pipes, cables and sewers on the whole section.
As a tendered measure according to RZ-Stra and RZ-ÖPNV, accounting control and assignment modes are of special importance, what leads to an increasing project outlay.
VAG Verkehrsaktiengesellschaft Nürnberg
Südliche Fürther Straße 5
2013 – 2016
- handling of constructor tasks
- participation and operation of construction site meetings
- handling of EU-wide tenderings
- coordination of project participants
- accounting control
- write technical statements
- accomplishment of project documentation
- project post-processing
- support for the evaluation of grant decisions according to RZ-Stra and RZ-ÖPNV.