PB CONSULT is your reliable partner for measuring service quality with test customers. For the following areas, we use both covert and overt procedures:
- The appearance and condition of equipment, vehicles, stops and maintenance facilities
- Behaviour and attitude of staff
- Service quality and connections
- Passenger information, telephone support and complaint management
Our customers benefit from the following:
- Determination of the service provision status
- Argumentation support for complaints/demands from the public and the political spectrum
- Identification of strengths/weaknesses as an internal control measure and potential optimisation
- Base for bonus/penalty rules
- Base for the inclusion of a quality feature in tenders for transport services
- Presentation of results within the company and in training sessions
We perform the Q barometer in 2-year increments (2016 was the last time). In this process, the overall service provision is captured in various cities. The results are compared to the benchmark with the objective of achieving a mutual learning effect. The subsequent workshops are used to identify strengths and weaknesses of service provision in a collaborative procedure. The time interval allows the participants to gain insights in their development.
Our service range is supplemented by analyses of individual customer satisfaction levels. We determine key figures for process monitoring using the interview data gathered. We offer support for the optimisation process and the creation of quality management systems.