PB CONSULT is your reliable partner for measuring service quality using quality measurements with test customers. For the following areas, we use both hidden and open procedures:
- The appearance, equipment and condition of vehicles, stops and maintenance facilities
- Behaviour and attitude of the staff
- Service quality and connections
- Passenger information, telephone support and complaint management
Our customers benefit from the following:
- Determination of the status quo of service provision
- Argumentation support for complaints/demands from the public and the political spectrum
- Identification of strengths/weaknesses as an internal control measure and for the identification of optimisation potentials
- Base for bonus/malus rules
- Base for the incorporation of the quality feature in traffic service tendering
- Results presentation within the company and in training sessions
We perform the Q barometer in 2-year increments (2014 for the last time). In this process, the overall service provision is captured in various cities. The results are compared within the benchmark in connection with the objective of achieving a mutual learning effect. The following workshops are used to identify the strengths and weaknesses in a collaborative procedure. Within the timeline, the participants can gain insight in their development.
Our service range is supplemented by analyses of the individual customer satisfaction levels. Using the gathered interview data, we develop key figures for process control and offer support for the process optimisation process and the creation of quality management systems.