Aktuell24. January 2020
Issue of fire brigade plans
N-ERGIE Immobilien Gmbh (NIM) and Verkehrs-Aktiengesellschaft Nürnberg (VAG) commissioned PB CONSULT to compile fire protection plans for the following properties:
- All underground stations including emergency exits and fire exits in Nuremberg/Fürth
- Municipal utility of Nuremberg (high-rise building at “Am Plärrer”)
- Underground maintenance depot Kafkastr. including its administrative building
- Historic tram depot St. Peter
- VAG’s administrative building for the driveway domain
The fire protection plans are being compiled especially for fire rescues. They contain important information regarding fire protection standards and operational tactics. The plans faciliate the fire brigade’s orientation as well as their assessment of the presented situation and of potential hazards. Through this, cooperation with other firefighting units is also made easier.
In the event of on-site visits and upon agreeing with the occupier as well as with the fire brigade, further information regarding the use of the building or potential safety hazards will be gathered.
In addition, firefighting route maps have been created. They will be added to the respective operating premises.